Tuesday, April 24, 2012

spring challenge #3 - fruits and dots

As some of you may already know I made a horrible unintentional mistake a couple of days ago. I accidentally deleted all of my photos with nail designs. I wasn't able to restore them in the original size, but I did download most of them from my blog.
So, here's the belated post about the third challenge which was fruits and dots. 
I'm not satisfied with the result.


The thumb and ring finger are painted with P2 Being In Heaven. I stamped black polka dots on top.
The other nails are painted with Seventeen Supreme 31 (swatch post coming up soon). I stamped citrus slices on top, but I shouldn't have used white as they aren't very visible.

Check out what the other participants did:
Excuse my short post.
Stay tuned for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.