Friday, May 4, 2012

h&m lady luck

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing today? :)
What I have for you today is a lovely (new) shade from H&M called Lady Luck. I purchased this polish on my recent visit to Thessaloniki, Greece. I hate the fact that we don't have H&M in Skopje and I keep missing out some lovely polishes, but it is what it is...



H&M Lady Luck is a metallic green nail polish with a subtle duochrome effect. The duochrome effect is more visible in the bottle, rather on the nail, but it still is there. It's opaque in 1-2 coats. The formula is lovely, just about like any other polish from H&M, but the fact that it's a metallic makes it even better.

This polish has many "faces", so I'll try to show you it's true side using the following four photos taken under different light.

Under daylight, this polish looks like something in between green and turquoise and as I previously mentioned it doesn't show the duochrome effects that much. 




Under artificial light it looks more of a blue polish, rather than a green.


And a photo using flash.


Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

1 comment:

  1. Ray Ban サングラスは、ネットで自由に選ぶことができます。あらゆる年齢層に適用なレイバン aviatorがあります。そして、親子、恋人たちに専用なモデルもあります。ぜひ、一度レイバン ショップにいらっしゃいませ。そして、みんなにレイバン RB3025をススメしたいです。

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.