Thursday, May 3, 2012

nail polish tag

Hello everyone!
A couple of days ago Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue tagged me and asked me to answer a couple of nail polish related questions. Of course, I couldn't resist doing it :)


1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
Well, this is a hard question for me, as there are plenty of different brands that I buy. Out of all, Essence never seems to let me down and has a great variety of colors.


2. Glitter or no glitter?
Glitter! I love glitter, but I rarely wear it. I hate to remove it from my nails.

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
Out of them all, China Glaze and OPI are the ones that recently became available in Macedonia. I know that I could buy them from the internet, but they are just too expensive for my allowance. Especially OPI. I know that China Glaze have a decent price here in Macedonia. They're even cheaper than other countries I've been to. The problem is they're only sold in a town that's 120 km from my town.
I am planing on buying some China Glaze polishes soon, though :)

4. When do you change your nail polish?
Whenever possible. If I like what I wear, I can wear it for weeks (if it doesn't chip, of course).

5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
Blue, green, turquoise.

6. Darks or brights?
This totally depends on my mood. I must admit that I sometimes pick out polishes at random, as I am quite indecisive about what should I wear.

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
The rainbow manicure from my spring challenge.

8. Matte nails, in or out?
I love the matte finish, but I don't think that it goes with everything. There are people that use matte top coat on literally everything. Sometimes, you just need to let it be shiny :)

9. French manicure?
Not a big fan. I don't like wearing french manicure, especially if my nails are longer, because people are constantly asking me if I had my nails done at a salon. I love funky french combinations, though.

10. Favorite summer colors?
Anything bright and bold. Mostly coral, blue and turquoise.

As the rules go, I have to tag another polish lover :)
I tag one of my favorite bloggers, Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails.

Have a nice day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gi ima vo Clarissa Nails vo Kocani (http://www.facebook.com/clarissanails.macedonia).

      Delete
  2. hi! thanks for the tag! i'm late catching up on blogs :)

    i'll answer the questions here!

    1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
    I can't pick! China Glaze, OPI, Color Club, Essence, Zoya... Haha!

    2. Glitter or no glitter?
    Glitter! Almost always...

    3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
    CG & OPI!

    4. When do you change your nail polish?
    All the time! Every second or third day usually.

    5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
    Purple, pink, teal, blue, turquoise...

    6. Darks or brights?
    Both!

    7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
    A pink polish from Nail-Venturous called Evil Barbie!

    8. Matte nails, in or out?
    In! I'm loving OPI Suedes lately.

    9. French manicure?
    Sometimes! I've done two lately that I love.

    10. Favorite summer colors?
    Everything... hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.