Sunday, May 6, 2012

nautical nails - getting ready for the summer

Hello everyone!
We've been having some really hot weather recently, even though summer hasn't started yet.
So, what I have for you today is a nautical manicure. I had so much fun doing this :)


I used a white base for all of the nails. Using a navy blue acrylic paint I painted horizontal stripes on my index and pinky finger, and using a red paint I did the lines on the middle finger. Then, on my thumb I stamped a nautical star from the BM-206 plate with a navy blue polish and made a small helm with golden micro beads. On my ring finger I stamped an anchor from the BM08 plate using the same navy blue polish and made a chain with the golden micro beads.

I know I wrote a bunch of stuff, but it's actually quite simple. The only thing that took up most of the time were the micro beads, they require patience.


I wanted to start posting manicures only for a while, but I don't have many ideas right now. If you'd like to see anything, feel free to comment.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Took time for those microbeads I bet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.