Monday, June 25, 2012

classics glamour 211 & 212

Hello everyone!
I've finally finished with my final exams and I'm very happy that I'm back again. The heat here is still unbearable, so I have to manage with my AC and fan turned on 24/7. Since summer officially started a couple of days ago, today I'm going to show you two lovely summer shades that everyone should have! :)

Classics Glamour 211 is a bright sky blue cr‬è‪me. I thought that it was more of a minty shade when I saw it in the store, but it turned out to be a true light blue polish :) The formula is really smooth and shiny. Compared to Gabrini Elegant 352, a polish with a very similar shade, this one has thicker consistency, whereas the Gabrini one is chalkier. The swatch is 2 coats.





Classics Glamour 212 is a very beautiful salmon pink cr‬è‪me. I've been searching for a salmon pink shade that actually suits me and this is as close as I got. It is very similar to a polish by Orkide Olivia whose number I don't have, but it's less orange. What I love about this polish is that it's VERY shiny by itself. Two coats for the swatches.





That's it for today. Which one do you like better?
Thanks for reading & have a nice day :)

3 comments:

  1. Both very pretty, I'm in love with this kind of shades lately :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.