Wednesday, June 27, 2012

essence absolutely stylish

Hello everyone!
Another one of my discount Essence buys. I believe that this one is already discontinued in the other countries.

Essence Absolutely Stylish is a dusty brown nail polish with green and pink flecks. It's opaque in 2 coats and the formula is the same as all Colour & Go polishes. There is one thing I can't understand. This polish is absolutely gorgeous, yet there aren't many swatches of it. I guess not many girls find it beautiful :) Here are the swatches.





Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! Is it really this glossy on its own? ..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I never add top coat on my swatch photos, so the shine is true. Great quality for such an affordable price.

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.