Saturday, June 30, 2012

maybelline cherry sweet

Hello!
How are you all doing today?
I've been checking this polish out for a long, long time and I finally got it. I'm having a glitter craze lately and I've been getting a lot of glitter/shimmer toppers. I've previously posted about two lovely toppers from Maybelline - Sugar Crystals and Honey Crystals.

Maybelline Cherry Sweet is consisted of micro glitter particles in a cherry red base. If there's one thing I absolutely love about Maybelline's polishes is that the names explain the colors perfectly. The color reminds me of the lovely early summer cherries that I love. The red base is pretty sheer making your nails look like they have been dipped in a cherry sorbet. The swatch is 2 coats.





Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.