Sunday, June 10, 2012

one with nature

Hey guys!
I finally have something more creative to show you rather than a swatch. I did a "to do" list about my following manicures, I just hope I have the time. I only do my nails at night, because it's starting to get insanely hot here. The polishes smell horrible and don't even dry properly during hot summer days :(
Anyways... Yesterday I had my first exam (out of four). This was the one that concerned me the most, but in the end all I can think of is:


The following manicure is not one of my best. Heck, it's not even one of the good ones. The leaves just wouldn't stamp good :(


First, I painted my thumb and ring fingers with a dark brown creme (Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 73) and the rest of the fingers with a pistachio green creme (Deborah Milano Pistache Green). Afterwards I took a nude creme polish (Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer 119) and stamped the design from BM16 over the brown. I think that this design is supposed to be a zebra one, but it reminds me of trees, so yeah :) Then, I picked up a dark green creme (Gabrini Elegant 317) and stamped the outline of the leaves from BM19.

That's it for today! Thanks for reading & have a nice day :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this design. Just sick of trees right now because I am allergic to them this time of year. Good luck with the rest of your exams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      About the trees, my allergies are getting worse every spring/summer and I really hate it, but some of them look so beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome idea with the leaves and trees!!! Hopefully you survive the weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the heat, I am so not a summer person haha. I love these nails though, those leaves are gorgeous just how they are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.