Monday, July 30, 2012

bubblegum water marble

Hello everyone!
I can't believe that I'm actually writing a post that includes water marble. I mean, I've posted twice before and that's it. Water marble is one of my favorite types of nail art, but it's also one of the messiest, so I try to avoid is as much as possible. So far, I've been good at doing that :) 
This is my third attempt on doing water marble nails and surprisingly it wasn't much of a failure. 


I'll admit right away. If it wasn't for the middle finger design, I wouldn't post it at all. I'm not going to bug you with the whole water marble process, you probably already know that. I used a white polish as a base and I advise you to do the same. This way the colors will show better and more vivid. I used three colors - a pale yellow-ish green, a pastel peach and a coral-ish pink.


That's about it :)
Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing hun!! I've tried a few times but never managed to pull these off, yours looks perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a cute blog! i love your layout (: and these colors remind me of rainbow sherbet ice cream, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I made the pattern myself and I thought I'd add it to my blog :)
      Your blog is absolutely fantastic! :*

      Delete
  3. I like how the two middle ones sort of flow together -- well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.