Tuesday, July 3, 2012

color block and dots

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to show you a manicure that I did a long time ago, but forgot to post about. I saw it on Rebecca Likes Nails, but I believe she saw it from yet another blog that I can't remember right now :)


I used two pastel shades - a lavender (Avon Loving Lavender) and a minty one (Maybelline Green Park) and painted the nail half and half vertically. Then, using a black polish I stamped the dot design from plate BM11, but as you can see it didn't stamp very well. This manicure is fairly easy to recreate even if you don't have that stamping plate. You'll simply need a smaller dotting tool (or a toothpick) and a black polish/acrylic paint. Make three parallel rows of dots placed very close together and there you have it! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.