Thursday, July 5, 2012

essence irreplaceable

Hello everyone!
I keep going back for more Essence polishes because they are having a major sale. I seriously need to stop that :) My latest Essence purchase is Essence Irreplaceable.

Essence Irreplaceable is a champagne polish with tons of golden shimmer. Even though it's packed with shimmer, it's not overwhelming. I absolutely love it. It's a very elegant polish and I believe that I'd wear it again any chance I get! The swatch is two coats.





Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Irreplaceable is one of my favorite Essence nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ;)
    Summer Challenge. May be you want to join?
    http://polishholism.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been searching for an interesting challenge and now I've found it. Count me in! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.