Sunday, July 1, 2012

eye-hurting neon

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to show you a lovely true neon shade that I picked up not so long ago. I must admit that I'm not the biggest fan when it comes to neons, even in summer. But, I do like to add a bit of neon over a slightly boring color, you know, like an accent :)

Gabrini Elegant Mirror Colors M13 is a very bright neon orange. It's a true orange shade. It dries matte, like most neons do. The thing about this polish is that it's not that highlighter orange most neons have, yet it still makes your eyes hurt :)



Don't mind the black flower that I added in Photoshop. I hit my hand while the polish was freshly applied and made a huge dent :)



Do you like wearing neons?
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.