Friday, July 6, 2012

sneaky kitty

Hey everyone!
I fell in love with Essence Irreplaceable and decided to wear it as a full manicure. Then, after a one day wear an idea popped into my head. I decided to paint something cute on top of it. Cats are cute and a new manicure was born ;)


I painted a black kitty on my ring finger using acrylic paints and added cute little paws along the side of the rest of the nails. I know it's not perfect as I wasn't aiming for perfection. I wanted to achieve a cartoon-like kitty.


What do you think? Do you like it? :)
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I will be very glad when you publish the info that you take part in this challenge on your blog ;)

    So cute cat ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.