Thursday, July 12, 2012

summer challenge #2 - sunset

Hello everyone!
It's time for the second manicure of the Summer Challenge I'm participating. Today theme is sunset.
Well, I combined the usual sunset manicures and a bit of my own "style" :)
Here's how it turned out.


I took four colors - light yellow, dark yellow, coral and red and made the gradient base. Then, using a black stamping polish I stamped the funky suns and a palm tree.
I'm really sorry, but you only get one photo today. I added 2 coats of top coat and it turned out really shiny. The downside? I couldn't photograph it properly. I had weird reflections everywhere...

1. Sunflowers - 8th July 2012
2. Sunset - 12th July 2012
3. Island - 16th July 2012 
4. Travel - 20th July 2012

Well, we're already halfway through the challenge :)

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers that are participating as well.


Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. True summer mani. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Generalno Bundle Monster, ama imam nekoi kupeni i od lokalniot pazar :)

      Delete
  3. very pretty .. following u :) http://crazypolishes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.