Thursday, August 9, 2012

bundle monster 2012 set

Well, what a nice way to start the day :) 
The postman woke me up really early today, but it was totally worth it as I got the new Bundle Monster stamping plates set. Luckily for me, there was no problem with the plates (as in duplicates or a missing plate). I still haven't done any manicure with them, but I promise to do that soon enough.
I'm taking a short break from blogging right now and after this Saturday you can expect a lot of posts. I'll probably even post every day.




By the way, I changed my blog's appearance again. I adore this template, but there are some minor issues that I'm going to fix as soon as possible, but I suppose it's fine for now :)
Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get these? I am thinking of buying them since i see them every where on the bloggers web. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Merel. You can get these at www.bundlemonster.com or if they don't ship to your country, you'll be able to get them from their Amazon shop. Just go to amazon.com and search for "bundle monster 2012 plates" and they'll show up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.