Friday, August 3, 2012

deborah milano carpe diem

Hello everyone! :)
Today I'm going to show you another polish by Deborah Milano that I picked up the other day.

Carpe Diem is a multichromatic polish that shows a dark purple the most, followed by a flash of dark green and just a bit of dark blue. The colors and the transition between them is really beautiful, but when it comes to the application I'm very disappointed. To start off, the brush was crooked (though this wasn't the case with the other Deborah Milano polishes). The polish itself had a weird consistency and it was very tricky to apply. I somehow managed to paint the nails, but I had polish all over my cuticles. The clean-up was a mess!  I could barely take off the unneeded polish. The swatches show 2 coats of polish.




I tried to capture it from as many angles as possible, but I think that the photo below shows the polish as it truly looks like IRL.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.