Friday, August 31, 2012

guess what?

I'm starting the 31 day challenge... Again!
Yes, I (almost) did it last year and I'm absolutely ready to try again.
Starting tomorrow I'm going to do each and every challenge all over again. Who knows? It might turn out to be my annual challenge :)
I was thinking about it for a while and initially I wanted to start in October, but Rebecca mentioned in her recent post that she was going to start it again tomorrow and I figured that it might be a good idea to start, too. Some of the nails polishes I use might be repeated, but I'll try to use as much of my newer polishes as possible. That's all I have to say for now. You can check out all of the challenges on the photo below.


Will some of you be joining me?
Thanks for reading & see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.