Thursday, August 23, 2012

mint lightning

Hello everyone!
A quick announcement, if you will. I reached 100 followers (and currently have 101)!
This day couldn't get better.
I'm even 100 views away from having 30 000 views on my blog!
Thank you for your support throughout the past year of blogging!
I hope that this blog will last for even more years to come.

What I have for you today is another stamping manicure made with the new Bundle Monster stamping plates. You must know by now that I absolutely adore everything mint, so yeah it was time for a mint on mint manicure.



Lovely, isn't it? I used Classics Glamour 211 as a base and Avon Peppermint Leaf for the stamping. I used plate BM-305. I stamped on the thumb as well, but I'm not used to photographing all of my nails, so I left it as it was. I have a serious problem considering my cuticles. Nothing seems to help them with moisturizing. I might consider a polish remover change, it might be the problem.


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.