Sunday, August 12, 2012

purple gradient

Hello everyone!
I finally had the time to try out the new Bundle Monster plates that I got 3 or 4 days ago. I was really excited to get these and right now it's my favorite set out of all.
I was very excited to try the gradient image from BM-301, because if you've tried sponging gradients, you know how messy it can get.


The shape of my nails is not the most appropriate for this design. As you can see, on the pinky and middle finger, the design didn't transfer around the cuticle, but when I stamped in the other direction it turned out way better.


I like to make my gradients in a 1:1 ratio when I do them with only two colors, but the design is really large, so it turned out a bit different. I like it, though :)
If you look at it from a close distance, you'll probably notice that it's not as smooth as a gradient done with a sponge, but I'm talking about very, very close.


I used Avon Loving Lavender as a base and stamped with Essence True Love from the Vampire's Love collection.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Си пишав на англиски па викам чекај да се преправам се збунив хаха
    Иначе преубави се !! Само мислам дека долги би стоеле уште поубаво , ама како и да е 10 +! Браво (Y)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.