Saturday, August 4, 2012

rimmel deliciously dark & some stamping

Hello everyone!
Not so long ago, I purchased two shades from Rimmel London and today I'm going to show you one of them.

Rimmel Deliciously Dark is a very dark, almost black, purple creme. It comes from the "60 Seconds" line, so it's unnecessary to say that it dries fast. It says on the label that it's opaque in only one coat. That's true, but I added 2 coats for the swatch. I absolutely adore this polish. The brush is quite wide and it's perfect for the shape of my nails. The photos below are with no clean up at all! I've never achieved a line so smooth before. I'm truly amazed!


It's very shiny on its own, as you can notice on the photo below.


You can't really see the true color until you put it under direct sunlight. Here's how that looks.




I decided to add some golden roses on top using a fake Konad plate from BornPrettyStore - m65. The gold goes perfectly with this shade :)



Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.