Wednesday, August 1, 2012

stamped ombre

Hey everyone!
What I have for you today is a green ombre manicure that I did two days ago.
I wanted to do it with original polishes only, instead of using just one polish and brightening it with drops of white polish. I thought that I had only 4 matching shades and that's the reason why my thumb is white, but it wasn't until I took the photos that I remembered that I had a fifth shade.


Please excuse the poor stamping quality, but whenever I do something at night, without proper lighting, it must have a mistake somewhere :) I used the full nail star design from plate BM20. It's funny that the ring finger looks darker than the pinky, but it's the other way around IRL.

This was a short one. I'm sorry I couldn't post something more spectacular for my blog's first birthday, but 5 days ago I spiked a fever and I'm still under the weather. The worst thing is that the temperature outside gets up to 40°C and believe me, it's really hard to lower your body temperature during hot summer days.

Well, I won't bother you with my minor health issues. I hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. this is so adorable!!!! ahh i hate it when i finish a mani, only to come up with something i could have done better, or a color i should have used instead! im sorry to hear you got sick, i hope you feel better soon <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty. I have not tried an ombre manicure yet. I guess I should get on it :oP

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never occurred to me to do something over the top of an ombre mani, I might have to give this a go.

    I have a blog award for you here: http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/blog-awards_2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love doing these awards, so I'll get my hands on it as soon as possible :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.