Wednesday, September 5, 2012

day five: blue

Hello everyone!
Today is the fifth day of the 31 day challenge and the theme is BLUE
To my surprise Essence's Ready For Boarding TE was brought here not so long ago and I couldn't stop myself for buying Via Airmail! (a little more about this polish below the photos of today's manicure).


After I painted two coats of Essence Via Airmail!, while the polish was still wet I applied some of these huge round silver studs. They're this big because they're meant to be glued on to clothing and such, but they were very cheap and I wanted to try them on my nails.


Essence Via Airmail! is a periwinkle blue creme. It's opaque in 2 coats. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more blues, but then again I have no periwinkle blue polish, so I had to buy it ;)
The photos above aren't color accurate (for some reason).



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.