Friday, September 14, 2012

day fourteen: flowers

Hello everyone!
Today is the 14th day of the challenge and the theme is FLOWERS.
I don't really like wearing flowers on my nails, but wearing them in an unconventional way is always so fun for me :) I have made yet another stamping manicure and I really love how it turned out!


I painted all of my nails except the ones on the thumb and ring finger with a light grey base - Golden Rose Paris 134. Then, I painted the rest of the nails with a tea rose pink - Rapsodi 313. After the base polish dried, I stamped a barbed wire design using Essence Movie Star on the grey nails and a rose design on the pink nails using Essence True Love. Both designs are from plate BM-323.
I don't know why, but I absolutely love how the barbed wire and the roses go together :)

Thanks for reading & see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.