Sunday, September 9, 2012

day nine: rainbow

Hey everyone!
Today's theme for the 31 day challenge is RAINBOW.
I don't know what's with me and the dots during this challenge, but I've already done a couple of manicures with dots and I haven't even got to the 'polka dot' theme :)
Anyway, this year's manicure is more subtle than the one from last year. I didn't feel like wearing rainbow colored nails for some reason.


So, I was aiming for a trail of dripping colors forming a rainbow. I'm not sure if I got it right, but it's still cute.
I painted a white base and used the following polishes for the dots:

dark blue - Gabrini Elegant 352
light blue - Golden Rose Paris 204


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.