Wednesday, September 19, 2012

day nineteen: galaxy nails

Hey everyone!
It's the 19th day of the challenge and the theme is GALAXY nails.
If you follow me for a while, you'll know that I've already done a bunch of these manicures. Today I tried to get the appearance of a galaxy by doing some layering.


I started off with Essence Ticket To The Show as a base. Then, I layered some polishes on top in the following order: Maybelline Sugar Crystals, Essence City That Never Sleeps and Miss Selene 165. I finished it off with a coat of Gosh Matte top coat.


Thanks for reading & see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. nice color! you have award on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like the different glitters you used, definitely brings the galaxy out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.