Saturday, September 1, 2012

day one: red

Hello everyone & welcome to the second edition of the 31 day challenge! :)
Today's theme is RED and unlike last year's challenge where I only posted plain colors during the first couple of days, this year I decided to spice up every manicure and make it as unique as I can at the moment.
This one isn't very unique, I must admit, but it was done really fast, so give me some credit for that ;)


When you think about it, red is a very hard color to combine. It's a color that everyone usually wears as it is. I was wondering whether I should experiment with other colors, but in the end I decided to play it safe and made two diagonal stripes using black and white on my ring finger.
Even though the scotch tape wouldn't play by my rules this time, I actually love how this looks.
When I think about it, it reminds me of a pokeball :)


Well, it's fun to be back on a huge project like this one.
The first days are always easy, aren't they? :)
Thanks for reading & stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this :) Although now all I can see is a pokeball...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.