Friday, September 7, 2012

day seven: black & white

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since I started the challenge!
So far, it's going pretty easy :)
Today's theme is BLACK & WHITE.

I realised that I haven't stamped in a while, so I figured I'd do a simple stamping manicure today.


I painted every nail with black polish, except for the ring finger which I painted with a white one. Then, I stamped a black bow on top of the white polish using the m59 stamping plate from BornPrettyStore.
I'm pretty satisfied with how this turned out :)


Thanks for reading & stay tuned for tomorrow's manicure :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani! The bow is so pretty, I really need to get more stamping plates!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award - sorry if you've been nominated before or aren't keen on blog awards :) x
    http://caznpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Caz: Thanks for the award, but I'm not really able to do it right now as I'm doing the 31 Day Challenge. I'll try to write a post about it as soon as I have the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.