Monday, September 10, 2012

day ten: gradient

One third down, two more to go :)
I'm almost afraid of the fact that this challenge is going too easy for me. On the other hand, I've been blogging for a year and I can edit, write and post pretty fast now. Today's theme is GRADIENT, one of my favorites I must confess.


Sorry for the blurry photo, but I noticed after I had taken the photos and to be honest I was kind of lazy so I didn't bother to re-shoot them.
For today's manicure I used a black polish as a base and made a gradient with Flormar Miracle Colors U14. This beautiful nail polish looks great by itself, but even better on top of a black base. I'm going to do a full manicure after this challenge so that you can see what I'm talking about. Until then, you can enjoy in these photos :)


The great thing about this polish is that it has red and golden particles in a red jelly base, but when you apply it over black the jelly base sort of blends in and isn't visible anymore, so you get tons of red and golden speckles over the black base.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.