Thursday, September 13, 2012

day thirteen: animal print

Hello everyone!
Today is the day 13 of the challenge and the theme is ANIMAL PRINT.
I was wondering how can I avoid the usual animal prints that are trending in nail art.
Then I realised that I haven't done any snakeskin manicures :)


I used Deborah Milano Pistache Green as a base. Then I stamped the pattern from BM-215 using three different colors - first Golden Rose Paris 73, then Essence Movie Star and Flormar 112 on top.

I really love how it turned out & I can't wait to do it again after the challenge, so I can wear it longer than a day.
Thanks for reading & see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love this print! It looks fantastic, definitely a great take on the animal print challenge! I love the layering, it really makes it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.