Wednesday, September 12, 2012

day twelve: stripes

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing today?
It's day 12 of the 31 day challenge and today's theme is STRIPES.

Not a big fan of stripes. Actually, I  am, but painting them is always such a pain in the ass. I'd probably be able to paint something really complex, but stripes? Nope, a real challenge for me.
I wanted to concentrate this challenge on my freehand nail art, just so that I could get better at it. I did a manicure with freehand zig-zag lines and it was so horrible I decided not to post it. 
What do I do when I fail at freehand nail art? I grab my stamping equipment :)


I still went for zig-zag, though. I used plate BM-201 and stamped with Avon Coral Bikini (ring finger and thumb) and Rimmel London Aye, Aye Sailor (all other fingernails), on a white base. And that's about it.

Excuse my ultra short posts lately.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, its a super simple but different take on the whole nautical theme. It sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.