Friday, September 28, 2012

day twenty-eight: inspired by a flag

Hey everyone!
Today is the 28th day of the challenge and the theme is INSPIRED BY A FLAG.
The flags were quite a trend last season. They were on jeans, shirts, shoes and, of course, nails.
I chose the Union Jack flag, because I realised that I've never done it before and because I just love how the colors go together.


Sorry for the blurry photo, but it was already too late when I noticed it :(
I used Essence Midnight Date as a base for all nails but the one on the ring finger. For the ring finger, I used a white base and then painted the flag with Essence Midnight Date and Flormar Supershine Miracle Colors U14. I know it's a bit messy. I wanted to use striping tape, but the white is a slow dryer.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.