Tuesday, September 25, 2012

day twenty-five: inspired by fashion

Hello everyone!
Today is the 25th day of the challenge and the theme is INSPIRED BY FASHION. I'm so close to the end and I must say that I'll be glad when I finish, not because I'm not having fun, but because of the lack of time I'm experiencing right now. 
Fashion can always be a great inspiration for nail artists because there are tons of combinations, patterns and whatnot that we can use.

Not so long ago, while doing some window shopping I noticed this lovely shirt with bows that stole my heart. Seriously. It was beautiful! But, I couldn't buy it, so I have no reference photo to show you :(


I used Rimmel Alaska as a base and stamped the bow from BM-317 with Rimmel Aye, Aye Sailor. I'm loving this combination and the way it turned out :)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.