Sunday, September 2, 2012

day two: orange

Challenge no.2 is already here and I couldn't be more glad that I was able to post on time considering the fact that I was out of town yesterday and I'm incredibly tired right now.

Today's challenge is ORANGE nails. Last year I didn't have as much orange nail polishes, so this year I had to choose between 5-6 polishes. 


I chose a pastel peach color called Seventeen 23. It's become my go-to polish for when I want to have something more delicate on my nails. I decided not to do any nail art as I intended, but I topped it off with Essence Make It Golden, which looks absolutely amazing on top of orange shades, especially if they're on the pale side.


I did sponge a bit of a sheer golden polish called Avon Gold Lustre on the bottom of my nails, as I wanted to make this a gradient, but I changed my mind in the end.

Thanks for reading & stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.