Wednesday, October 3, 2012

day thirty-one: recreate a manicure you love

Hello everyone!
I finally got round to finishing the challenge with the last theme which is RECREATE A MANICURE YOU LOVE. I've been in love with Sammy's "jelly sandwich" manicures, especially with the Sandy Sandwich manicure and I wanted to recreate it right away!
Except, I don't have a sandy jelly polish. So, I choose pink instead :)


I used P2 Being In Heaven as a base, added a coat of Essence Circus Confetti and then added another coat of Being In Heaven. Lastly, I added a coat of Gosh Matte top coat.
I don't know why my cuticles look like I've been bathing in acid for the past few days on the photo.
I think it's time to invest in a jar of Lemony Flutter from Lush :)

Tomorrow I'll post a recap of the 31 day challenge :)
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.