Tuesday, October 23, 2012

essence walk on the wild side

Hello lovely people! :)
How are you all doing today?
What I have for you today is a swatch from the new shades of the Essence Colour & Go line.

Walk On The Wild Side is a deep forest green filled with green glass specks. The photo shows two coats, but you can get away with one, if you apply it thicker. I don't know why, but I'm having a problem with these shimmery green polishes. Last time I showed you the Gabrini one and I didn't like it. This one is better, but it still doesn't feel like anything special.



Considering the new bottles... I'll admit that they are better than expected. After all, you get much more product in these bottles than the others. What I love about them is that the cap sort of 'clicks' and that's how you make sure it's completely closed. The brush is also the way I like it, though people with narrower nails might have a problem with it. The only thing I didn't like was the 2cm long bottle neck, but I guess they can get away with it considering the other improvements of the line.

Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. I actually don't mind this green! But I've always had a soft spot for the Essence Colour & Go line :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.