Friday, October 5, 2012

gabrini elegant 320

Hey everyone!
Finally, a "normal" post after a long time. 
What I have for you today is a really gorgeous shimmery green polish that I got over a month ago!
Finding a nice shimmery green is really tough.

Gabrini Elegant 320 is a medium shimmery green. It's opaque in 2 coats, I believe. I don't know why, but I just don't like this polish. Maybe it was the super crooked brush that made the application hard as hell! It's one of those polishes that you buy just to look at and not use. I seriously hate how it looks on the nails. 
The search continues...


It probably doesn't even deserve a separate post, but I like to post my swatches separately.



Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. maybe you don't like it, but i do, it's such a beautiful shade, just look at that shimmer :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shade is actually just right, but I'd prefer larger shimmer.

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.