Tuesday, October 2, 2012

kleancolor haul: part 1 (bottle shots, quick swatches, close ups)

Hello everyone!
I still haven't done the last challenge, but I promise to do it tomorrow. It's nice to post about something else considering the fact that I've been doing the 31 day challenge for the past month.
Not so long ago, I purchased 12 Kleancolor polishes and they arrived yesterday. It was a birthday present for myself. They arrived a week earlier than my birthday and that gives me the time to test them out nicely, so I can decide which one to wear on the day :) 
I got some really fun and cool nail polishes and today I'll show you the first six of them.
This was my first experience with Kleancolor polishes and I must say that I love them :)
I still haven't swatched them on my nails, so you'll get a sneak peak on a nail wheel.
By the way, make sure you visit the seller that I got the polishes from - skyline.cosmetics.

I'll post separately about each polish once I swatch it.

L-R: Concrete Grey, Charcoal, Blue-eyed Girl, Born To The Purple, Afternoon Picnic, Coffee
Concrete Grey is a dark grey creme. One coater, possibly good for stamping. Two for the swatch.



Charcoal is a gunmetal shimmery grey. One coater. Two for the swatch.



              

Blue-eyed Girl is a mix of small and medium-sized rich blue hexagon glitter suspended in a blue jelly base.
Spreads evenly, even with only one coat. Two for the swatch.


L-R: over a medium blue base, over a black base, by itself

Born To The Purple is a mix of small and medium-sized purple glitter (less pink than the photo) suspended in a purple jelly base. Doesn't spread evenly. Needs at least two coats.

           
L-R: over a pale pink bas, over a black base, by itself
      Afternoon Picnic is a mix of multi-sized, multi-colored glitter suspended in a slightly blackened jelly base. Two coats for a nice coverage.

   
L-R: over a light peach base, over a black base, by itself
Coffee is a brick orange shade with some subtle shimmer. Opaque in two coats.



And now the best part of the post - the close ups. Click to view them larger!                                       



    
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the second part!         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.