Saturday, October 27, 2012

silver & periwinkle

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you a mani that I was wearing for the past week, along with swatches of the pretty base polish.

Gabrini Elegant Mirror Colors M06 is a periwinkle cr‬è‪me polish that has a more purple side than blue. It's opaque in 2 coats and dries incredibly fast (even though it doesn't come from a special fast dry line). I don't know why but it contains a lot of black specks. I don't suppose this is intentional, maybe the color wasn't mixed properly.



As for the manicure, I stamped the dot in dot design from plate BM-322 using a silver polish. The photo of the swatch is just a couple of days older, that's why my nails below are longer :)


Thanks for reading! :)

3 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.