Wednesday, October 17, 2012

simple swirls

Hey everyone!
How are you all doing? I'm pretty busy with my classes, so apologies for the lack of posts. 
Quality over quantity, right? :)

I'm going to start by showing you a swatch of the base color that I used for this mani.
Golden Rose Matte Velvet 107 is an electric purple suede polish filled with tons of silver shimmer. It's a really gorgeous polish. It's opaque in only one coat, meaning it's likely to be good with stamping.



I don't know why, but every time I look at it, it reminds me of something magical, so I decided to add an abstract, swirly design on my thumb and ring finger.
I used plate BM-314 and a black polish. I finished it off with a glossy top coat. I must admit that I like it even better when it's glossy.


Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I bought a few of these recently after seeing your swatches. They really are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.