Monday, November 19, 2012

kleancolor chunky holo purple

Hey everyone!
I'm officially back from my exam break & I'm ready to blog again.
Today I'm going to show you an awesome combination including a Flormar duochrome and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple.

Chunky Holo Purple is consisted of multichromatic iridescent glitter submerged into a very sheer purple-ish base. It's basically the same polish as Chunky Holo Bluebell and I've said this a couple of times - you don't need to buy them both (unless you really, really want to).
So, I normally swatch glitters on top of cremes just so that you can see its true side, but since I've shown Bluebell already, I decided to do a little experiment with layering. Multichromatic glitter over duochrome base, let's see how this goes.



Me likey :) Oh and these aren't my real nails. I guess it was a nice day for experimenting and I wanted to see how round nails suit me. I like the effect, but I couldn't wear the fake ones for more than a couple of minutes.



Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.