Sunday, November 25, 2012

max factor quick swatches

Hey everyone!
Yesterday I was at my friend's house and she had five Max Factor polishes that she got as a gift, so I decided to do sort of a quick swatch post about them.

L-R: Dazzling Blue, Purple Haze, Boji, Intense Plum, Onyx
Dazzling Blue is a sky blue frosty polish that flashes green when exposed to light. Opaque in 2 coats. I don't usually like frosty finish, but this polish wasn't streaky at all and it's really pretty, too.



Purple Haze is a royal purple creme. Opaque in 2 coats. I don't know why, but I don't really like this shade. It's my least favorite of all.



Boji is a taupe creme polish. Opaque in 2 coats. Not anything special, but perfect for when you want to wear something subtle.



Intense Plum is a plum creme. According to Wikipedia Colors it's more of a Persian Plum. Opaque in 2 coats. I really love it. The photo isn't color accurate.



Onyx is a plain black creme. It's opaque in 2 coats, which isn't really good since black is normally used for stamping. The color is nice and shiny, but I wouldn't purchase it, as I already got my perfect black.



Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. The Boji is really pretty :) I've already got a few similar colours though...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.