Saturday, December 8, 2012

avon smoky plumes & some stamping

Hey everyone!
I've got another new polish from Avon to show you, but this time it's one of the SpeedDry+ Line.

Smoky Plumes is a dark, almost grey plum creme. It's opaque in 2 coats. The application was tricky due to the fast drying time. I love fast drying polishes, but I need some time to make adjustments if needed. I'd wait a couple of minutes for a perfect manicure, rather than having a mess on my nails in no time!
It might me good for stamping, but I haven't checked that.



I figured gold would look gorgeous with this polish so I grabbed Avon Golden Vision and stamped these vintage-ish swirls on my nails using plates BM20 and BM21. Unfortunately, what I didn't know is that Golden Vision is really bad at stamping :(


It still wasn't the worst manicure I've worn, but I didn't wear it for a long time.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.