Sunday, December 2, 2012

festive colors from avon

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you two of Avon's latest additions to their festive collection of make up.

Golden Vision is a golden, super sparkly polish with a hint of silver shimmer, too. It looks like a foil polish, but it's not as foils are known by their good stamping capabilities, while this one doesn't do very well with stamping. It's opaque in 2 coats and possibly good for layering. 



Lucky Penny is a copper shimmery polish. It has a similar consistency to Golden Vision, but I haven't tested it for stamping yet. I was a bit skeptical when I ordered this polish because copper tones are pretty hard to work with, but it's really pretty in real life. Even though its color is rich, it doesn't stain. Opaque in 2 coats.



Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for the details!
    http://sarahlounails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah. Sorry for replying so late, but I'm so busy with midterms right now. I'll try to find some time to write a post.

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.