Friday, December 21, 2012

golden rose jolly jewels 101

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you another one of the Jolly Jewels polishes that I bought.

Jolly Jewels 101 is a mix of different sized, multicolored flakies suspended in a clear base. This polish is insane! It flashes orange, green, purple and blue and it looks absolutely amazing. One downside though. The flakies look more like shards and even after 2 thick coats of top coat, it's still very uneven.


It spreads really good. I used only 1 coat of the polish for the photos.
I'd really love to try it on top of white. It might give a snow globe-ish effect.



Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I bougth this one one week ago. I think this is the best one in that collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    i love this nail polish!
    You nails are beautiful!
    Kisses
    Néné
    http://miscelaneasssss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.