Saturday, December 29, 2012

golden rose jolly jewels 117

Hey everyone!
Sorry I've been absent for the past week, but I had to study for my finals. I'm so happy the holidays are starting here because I needed some rest from school.
Anyway, today I'll show you yet another one of the Jolly Jewels collection.

Jolly Jewels 117 is a glittery mix of larger and smaller golden hexagons submerged in a black base. Unlike the previous ones I showed you, the base isn't too sheer, so it might cover the golden glitter. That's why I recommend using it over a black base, rather than layering it by itself.
This one, by far, is the chunkiest of them all and very gritty. I used 2 coats of my thickest top coat and the results were still uneven. Besides that, it really is a gorgeous polish, perfect for New Year's Eve :)




Coming soon: four more swatches of the Jolly Jewels collection!
Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. I think I've been in love with this collection since I first saw it! So gorgeous! Can't wait to see the others you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice) I think that when looking to buy it, I will paint my nails them in one coat on a black base, because the two coats, it looks rough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelep! I ja sam ga kupila skoro i ceka da bude isproban

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.