Thursday, December 13, 2012

nude & lace

Hey everyone!
Finally found some time to show you one of the manicures I did during the past week.
We got our first snow here and I got all excited about it, but snowy weather usually means gloomy days, so I started taking photos under an incandescent light.

I've had this manicure in my head for a while, but I never got round to actually doing it.


I used a pretty nude-ish pink shade by Aura called Look Into His Eyes. I haven't swatched it properly, because I totally forgot when I was doing the manicure, but I'll try to do that as soon as possible.
On my thumb and ring finger I stamped a lace pattern from the BM-323 stamping plate using a black polish. I can't believe how detailed the image turned out to be! Great job, Bundle Monster!
On the rest of the fingernails I added a small black square rhinestone and finished the whole manicure with top coat :)


I must say that I would have worn this for a long, long time if the rhinestones hadn't got caught in my gloves :(

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. So cute :) I like this colour, it's very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I'd let you know, you don't know me but I've been following your blog and I wanted to nominate you for a Leibster Award! Info is on my page if you haven't heard about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat. I'll try to find some time to write a post about it :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.