Sunday, January 13, 2013

golden rose jolly jewels 110 & 111

Hey everyone!
What I have for you today is the final two Jolly Jewels polishes that I own.

Jolly Jewels 110 is a glittery mix consisted of larger red and smaller black hexagon glitter suspended in a milky white base. Unlike the previous ones I showed you (especially when compared to Jolly Jewels 115), this one was pretty streaky. The glitter spreads nicely, just like the other ones from this collection. For me, this is one of the polishes that you buy just to look at them. I mean, it looks absolutely amazing in the bottle, but it didn't really turn up so good on the nails.




Jolly Jewels 111 is a glittery mix consisted of larger gold and smaller silver hexagon glitter suspended in a light blue jelly base. I'm not going to repeat myself here, but I have to mention that the base isn't opaque, as well, so you might want to layer it on top of a similar colored polish.




Thanks for reading! :)

5 comments:

  1. I recently purchased a nail polish from
    that series № 117. I don't think that i'll use it by two coat. Maybe Jolly Jewels will look better on the base. but in yours nails it look amasing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky to be able to find them. I'm in love with these GR nailpolishes but I cant find them in my city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sad )= I cant get my hands on these babies. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can recommend that if you use a base coat(like whitish color) before using #110 , it will look better :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I suppose I could try to layer it :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.