Thursday, January 10, 2013

golden rose jolly jewels 115

Hey everyone!
Yet another Jolly Jewels swatch for you. I'm really taking my time with these polishes because they are absolutely gorgeous and instead of just swatching them all at once, I actually wear for a while :)

Jolly Jewels 115 is a gorgeous glittery mix consisted of multicolored hexagonal glitter suspended in a white jelly base. It literally has every single color in it. You can achieve the jelly sandwich look with this polish very easily. Also, it's a dupe for China Glaze It's a Trap-eze. I don't actually own the polish to compare, but according to the photos I've seen, it's pretty close to it, maybe even exactly the same.What I love about it is that it wasn't too gritty or chunky like some of the previous ones.



Even though it's very pretty by itself, I decided to stamp on top, just to see how stamping goes on top of glitter, as I haven't done it before. Please note that I haven't stamped in a while and my nails have grown bigger than the images on the plates :)



Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.