Tuesday, January 29, 2013

gunmetal & silver

Hey everyone!
My exams were exhausting, but here I am, finally, with a new mani for you. Yep, no more boring swatches :)
I had bought a bunch of striping tapes from Ebay a couple of months ago and I haven't been using them too often. The reason behind this is that they're pretty sticky and I'm not the most patient person in the world, so I ended up with plenty of ruined manicures. Anyway... I took my time yesterday and finally managed to get a decent manicure.


Here's what I did.
I painted all of my nails with a silver polish, waited around 15 minutes for it to dry thoroughly. Believe me, you must wait for the base polish to dry, or the tape will lift off some of it. I cut a bunch of pieces of my striping tape and made various designs on each nail. Another thing you should probably do: cut your stripes before you paint your nails (or you might make a dent on your thumb like I did). Make sure you do each nail one at a time, because it's much easier like that. I painted over the entire nails with a dark, gunmetal polish called Kleancolor Charcoal and added two layers of top coat.


Here's a flash photo, just so that you can see the sparkle in the darker polish.


Thanks for reading & see you soon with more manicures :)

3 comments:

  1. Прекрасни се!А какви ленти користеше?Од ebay ли ги нарачуваш?



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Од ebay ги нарачав, како многу тенок селотејп се, во разни бои :)

      Delete
  2. Супер нокти.

    http://morethanafashionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.