Thursday, March 14, 2013

essence cookies & cream

Hey everyone!
The Essence cosmetics that are being sold in dm are on a sale, but unfortunately I found out about this way too late and most of my favorite products were already sold out. However, I managed to pick up two nail polishes that I've had my eyes on for a while.

Essence Cookies & Cream comes from the Nude Glam line, and it's a light biscuit colored polish with very subtle golden shimmer. It's really nice shade, but unfortunately I had some problems with it. I don't know if this is because it's not from the Colour & Go line, but the wear time was horrible. It chipped in a couple of hours and I wasn't even doing any chores at home. It's not the most opaque polish, but that's okay since it's supposed to be a nude, work-safe polish. Overall, I'm really disappointed. I was expecting a lot more from Essence, but I guess their polishes can't always be perfect...


I'm really glad the weather has finally started to get better. Even though I love winter, the clouds make it impossible to photograph any nail art properly.



Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.